Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, April 17, 2010


Easter At Grandmas


What to get my granddaughter for Easter. Alyssa is 23 months old. to young for a Easter egg hunt and candy is out of the question. She has a lot of dolls so that wouldn't be special. After hours of thinking I came up with the perfect  idea. Alyssa loves the park, a swing in the sun. So I went shopping for a child safe pink swing,bingo I found one. When Alyssa saw her swing for the first time her eyes lit up and she had a smile from ear to ear. I knew right away I had found the perfect gift. Alyssa sat right down in the swing,pulled the buckle back,lock it in place,looked at her dad with a twinkle in her eyes,that said "swing me dad swing me". my son picked the swing up by the ropes and swung her back and forth in the front room. Alyssa was delighted. when it was time to say goodbye my son carried Alyssa outside to the car in her new swing because she wouldn't get out of it. Alyssa is my 3rd grand child  and youngest. it's nice to know grandma still has the magic touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment